Saturday, April 5, 2014

Spring Trend Look Book

So I did a little research to find out what the spring trends for this year are. I didn't totally like all of them so i added a couple of trends that i'm excited about! So let's get started! 

Overalls!
I really love this outfit for chillier spring days, it's a good mix of casual and comfy but still put together.

Tea-Length Skirts!
If you didn't already know, tea-length skirts are below your knee but not as long as maxi skirts. So you get all the comfort of knowing that your butt isn't going to fall out, but it's still super cute.

Pastels! 
April showers bring may flowers. Pastels are uber cute and happy, so why not brighten up a rainy day.

Crop Tops!
 Crop tops aren't always the most flattering so this is my take on more flattering crop tops.

Florals!
I looooove florals, but instead of your classic light colored spring-y floral I went with this darker edgier one. 

Let me know below some of your favorite spring trends! Have a great day!
~~Caroline

No comments:

Post a Comment