Saturday, March 29, 2014

What's in my Etsy shopping cart?

 Etsy is the most amazing website, if you don't already know what it is, it's a website where people can sell their handmade/custom products. I love giving gifts and all my best gifts that I have given have come from Etsy. To show you the wonders of Etsy.com I'm going to share with you what's in my shopping cart right at this moment. 


Sterling Silver State Love Heart Necklace - Maryland
 I got my mom one of these for Christmas but in the shape of North Carolina because that's where i will be going to school next year. I would like to get a home town love one soon. Get yours HERE!

Washer Bracelet , Leather, Hand Stamped , personalized , Men's or Women's Custom Initial Bracelet , leather band, bulk discount
I really wold love to get this bracelet with the coordinates of my family's lake house stamped onto it. Get yours HERE!

Lanyard Badge ID - Classic Sunflowers
I got a car recently and my car keys just look so empty! I think I might get this for my keys! Get yours HERE!

SALE, SALE, SALE...Monogram Hat
I'm planning to get this before summer so I can protect my sensitive skin on my face. I want to get a black cap and a white monogrammed cBa. Get yours HERE!

In addition to all of these wonderful products, my friend Olivia is going to open an Etsy shop soon called OCR Monograms, go check her blog out it's wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment