Wednesday, March 19, 2014

DIY Ombre Lips



I've noticed that a really neat makeup trend is Ombre Lips. I've also noticed that it's a little bit too dramatic, so I decided to make my own version and show you guys how!
If you didn't already know this is what ombre lips normally look like. 


Here's What I Used!
- Palladio lip liner in Cafe
- Revlon Color burst in Creamsicle
- Qtips

1. As always start with clean lips

2. Line your lips with a red-ish color.
 I know this looks pretty silly but believe me this will work out.

3. Use a Qtip to smudge the liner towards the center of your lips.

 4. Put a very light peach-y color in the center and blend together.
And there you have it, wearable ombre lips. 

I hope you guys have success with this, let me know how it works out for you below!
Have a great day!
~~Caroline

No comments:

Post a Comment