Friday, March 21, 2014

My Top Five Favorite Books

I am a HUGE fan of reading! It's one of my favorite things to do, it's just so relaxing. So, I thought I'd share with you my top five favorite books that I think everyone should read!

1. Harry Potter
       
I'll admit I am a huge Harry Potter Nerd but I believe that everyone should read at least the first Harry Potter book, it is so wonderful.

2. How to Say Goodbye in Robot
This book is amazing. It's about a girl in high school with a complicated life , then she meets a strange boy and her life gets even more twists and turns. I'll be honest this is a super hipster book but still amazing.

3. The Fault in Our Stars

I know I probably sound like the typical teenage girl by saying that this is one of my favorite books, but this was so beautifully written and will change your view on life. It is very sad (I ugly cried) but it is worth the sadness. Please read this book!!

4. The Burn Journals
 This is a true story about a boy that tried to kill himself by setting himself on fire and his journey back to recovery.

5. 20 Boy Summer
I cried so much reading this book, even though it made me cry it was still amazing. This is a really great book to read during the summer.

Here are some books that I am really looking forward to reading this summer:
- Looking for Alaska 
-The fault in our stars
-Elanor and Park
-Thirteen reasons why

I hope you guys read some of these books because they honestly changed my life, if you have any recommendations for me let me know below!
Have a great day!
~~Caroline

No comments:

Post a Comment