Sunday, March 23, 2014

What's in my car?

Holy-cow guys! I have a car now! Now i just need to work on getting my license. Because I now have a car I thought I'd share with you what I plan to keep in it. 

First off: this is my car. She doesn't have a name yet, what do you guys think?

 It's always nice to have the parents side of things because they've been through it all. They know what you need and what you don't need so my first list of what I am going to keep in my car. 
What my parents say you always need to keep in your car:
- A flashlight: if you need to change a tire at night this should come in handy.
-A blanket: you never know when you might need to sleep in your car or you are stranded somewhere.
-A pair of old shoes: dontcha think it'd be a little hard to change a tire in high heels?
-Water: both my parents always have water bottles in their car.
-A water resistant jacket: rain, sleet or snow, you'll probably need one of these at some point, grab an old jacket and throw it in your trunk.
-An umbrella: how many times have you had to park at the back of a parking lot in the pouring rain? Nip that issue in the bud and keep an umbrella in your car at all times.

Now, here are the things that I think are necessary to keep in my car for my own "Emergencies".
 What I plan to keep in my car:
-Car phone charger: these days our phones are life lines, they are soooo important in emergencies and they need to stay charged.
-List of emergency numbers: If indeed your phone does die you need some emergency contact numbers that you wouldn't have without your phone's contact list. My list has numbers ranging from my mom to my cousin's best friend. You never know who you may need to call.
-Hygiene things: by this I mean hand sanitizer, tissues, dental floss, mini deodorant, tampons, really anything you think you may need hygiene wise.
-Medicine: I don't know about you but i have really bad allergies in the spring, and sometimes i forget to take my medicine so i'm going to keep some in my car. Throw whatever medicine you may need in your glove box for emergencies.
-Sunglasses: this one is pretty self explanatory, driving in the sun is no fun.
-Bobby pins and hair ties: crazy hair days can come out of nowhere, always be prepared to tame your mane, or ya know let it go wild. Do what you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment