Saturday, March 1, 2014

February Faves

February has come to an end, and hopefully so has all of this cold weather! I've decided to show you guys some of my favorite things from February!
Fashion-
-Blue Scarf: I got this scarf at Tilly's about two years ago, I hadn't worn it in a while but I wore it a lot in February. 
-Blue Bubble Necklace: I actually don't know where this is from because my friend Olivia (Classygirlwithcurls.com) gave it to me for Christmas! 
-Toms: I wear these shoes almost every day, I even had to get a new pair before the school year started because my old ones were falling apart.
-Puffy Vest: My Mom got me this Lands' End vest for Christmas and i absolutely adore it!

Beauty-
-Clinique Happy Perfume: I have wanted this perfume for years but could never bring myself to pay that much for perfume, but luckily my mom got it for me as a present.
-Naked Skin Foundation: I absolutely love this foundation, but I'm a little pale for it right now so I mix it with a lighter drugstore foundation and it's just right!
-ELF Pointed Foundation Brush: out of every foundation brush I've ever used this has to be my absolute favorite.
-ELF Lip Stain: I always think lipstick looks funny on me but lip stain looks awesome
-Benefit "They're Real" Mascara: without a doubt this is the best mascara i have ever owned.
-ELF Highlighting Wand: to be honest i prefer highlighting over contouring and this wand is amazing ot highlight with.

 Other-
 -Merona Tote: I got this tote bag at target and it's perfect. I'm the vice president of the Best Buddies at my school and we go out to the mall or to the movies a lot. I'm the kind of person who brings everything that anyone might need and this bag is perfect to carry everything.
-Kate Spade "Chit Chat" Phone Case: I really like this case because it's protective and cute.
-Fossil Wristlet: this is so perfect it can hold my money, ID, and keys perfectly.
-UChic Planner: First of all, I decorated my planner with floral duct tape and paint markers. This planner is designed for college students, but even though I'm not in college Yet I really love it because it has a To-Do list for every week. This planner really saved me in February.

Hope you guys liked all of my February Favorites! Have a great day! 
~~Caroline

No comments:

Post a Comment