Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Quick and Easy Winged-Eyeliner

My absolute favorite thing to do with my makeup is winged eyeliner, it goes with everything, and it makes you feel sassy. Plus, once you get the hang of it, its super simple and quick. If you've never tried it or just need a little help with your technique, here's a quick and easy guide! Please excuse my wild hair.

Start with some primer all over your lid:

Draw a line toward the end of your eyebrow:

Draw a line connecting the middle of your eye and the tip of the wing to create a triangle:

Carefully fill in the triangle:

TaaDaa-- Lookin' sassy:
I look like alfalfa, woops.
For some Extra sass add a flower headband around your bun:

I hope this was helpful for everyone! Let me know any other yips you guys have below! Have a great day!
~~Caroline


No comments:

Post a Comment